Yearly rentals are offered at a significant discount - paid in advance.
Each instrument is carefully set up and maintained in our shop to allow each student the opportunity to play on a properly set up outfit.
BETTER THAN "RENT TO OWN”!
Our rental customers are not locked into buying the instrument he or she is renting. Instead, The Violin Shop allows the current year’s rent credit to be applied to any instrument the same price point of the rental instrument or higher.
All Rentals include FREE maintenance, minor repairs and adjustments. Excluding consumables ie; broken strings, broken or missing bridges, bow rehairs and excessive, intentional, or abusive damage.
Size changes are available at anytime during the rental period at no extra cost unless the larger instrument rents at a higher rate. (i.e. 3/4 to 4/4 or an upgrade to a premium rental)
Premium step-up rentals are also available for all instruments. Premium rental rates are higher and based on a percentage of the purchase price.
Rates are subject to instrument availability at the time of rental (lower priced rentals tend to rent first).
School Year Rentals Expire on May 15th of the following year - partial refund may be available if returned early (3 Month minimum charge).
Yearly Rental Rates
● $159.95 and up per year for 1/16 - 3/4 violins
● $199.95 and up per year for 4/4 violins
● $159.95 and up per year for 8" - 13” violas
● $199.95 and up per year for 14” violas
● $229.95 and up per year for 15” - 17” violas
● $269.95 and up per year for 1/8 - 3/4 cellos
● $329.95 and up per year for 4/4 cellos
● $499.95 and up per year for Double Basses (all sizes)
All fees due at the time of rental